For Metal Cutting
Steel Demon saw blades are specially designed for the extreme demands of ferrous metal cutting; thereby enabling precise cuts without sparks, heat or burred edges that result from using abrasive blades. With up to 40X the life of standard abrasive disc, Steel demon delivers unparalleled performance and superior quality cuts. Blades feature Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide, Laser cut bodies, Anti-vibration technology, Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating, Triple Chip Design, and pretensioned blades. Diablo's blade is designed to fit 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saws.
Ideal For: Steel Studs, Angle Iron*, Flat Bar*, Channel*, EMT Conduit, All-thread** Note: *Mild Steel only - 1/8" max. wall thickness **Mild steel only - 1" max diameterSuggested Projects: Metalworking
- For 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saws. 1/8-Inch or less Thin steel thickness, 56+ RPM, Mild steel, 5/8-Inch arbor
- Made with Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for metal cutting
- Triple Chip Design for longer cutting life in metal
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction, heat build up which adds to longer blade life
- 5/8" Arbor with Diamond Knockout